Many businesses think they have no need for a vending machine.This is the list of Top 10 reasons why they do!
1. Vending Machines provide a constantly high quality refreshment 24/7. No more complaining about the way your colleague makes your cup of tea, or going without if you work late and the canteen closes.
2. Communal kitchen areas become messy and staff can argue about whose turn it is to clean it. Many vending machines can come with an operating service to ensure they are regularly cleaned by a service operator who fills the ingredients.
3. When using a kettle, staff take an average of 5 minutes per drink, across a week this is an average of an hour spent making refreshments rather than working.
4. Kettles are not designed for consistent, heavy-duty use as a result the heating element breaks after a few months and it has to be replaced. Service agreements on vending machines ensure they are guaranteed to be fixed by a trained engineer.
5. The amount of energy consumed by a kettle could be used to power a fridge for a week! Modern vending machines have an A++ energy efficiency rating. Saving you money on energy bills and contributing to Corporate Social Responsibility goals.
6. The average running costs of a range of vending machines are up to 90% lower than that of a manned canteen.
7. Staff appreciate when a company improves facilities for them, this boost in moral can improve their productivity.
8. Visitors to a business find the provision of high quality refreshments a professional and preferable alternative to basic tea and coffee made by a receptionist in a mug.
9. Banks of vending machines can be branded and used to promote a relaxing environment to meet, spend a lunch break and socialise. Small kitchenette areas allow for the heating of food but rarely an area to eat and relax.
10. Many vending machines are available FREE and a good vending company will go through all options available to ensure you receive the most cost-effective solution.